Registration for services at Osborne Village Resource Centre is a quick and easy procedure. Just come down to our Centre at Unit 1 - 107 Osborne Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba and fill out a simple two-page registration form. You can complete it within 5-10 minutes.
Anyone can register for services at OVRC, regardless of age, employment status, educational standing, and so on.
This registration form will give us enough information to suggest services that may be useful to you.
Benefits of Registering
We are funded by Manitoba Entreprenuership, Training and Trades and Manitoba Healthy Living, Youth and Seniors, so we are able to offer many free services. As a registered client, you receive:
- Access to the twelve public access computers in our Centre with your own personal free account
- Access to printing and photocopying of resumes and cover letters
- Free assistance with your resumes and cover letters
- Access to our fax, photocopier, public telephone, and job board
- Internet access and email for job search purposes