BASIC MICROSOFT WORD 2010
- Learn about using the ribbon, tabs and groups in a MS Word 2010 window
- Learn how to manage your files in Windows 7
- Become familiar with the components of the MS Word window
- Become familiar with the various mouse pointers in MS Word
- Work with multiple windows
- Review various techniques for selecting text: one word, one sentence, paragraphs, all text with single, double and triple click
- Learn intermediate formatting techniques: customizing bullets & numbering, borders and shading, fonts, indenting, cut, copy & paste
- Work with headers and footers, page numbers, tabs, tables, clip art and word art
- Learn to proof your document: page set-up, spell check, show/hide, print preview
- Learn the basics of the mail merge function
$70.00 (cash only) for five 2.5-hour sessions.
Prerequisite: Fundamentals of Personal Computers, or equivalent.